Sand Up for Safety

Help Sand Up for Safety

Call your U.S. Senator and U. S. Representative!

Call your U.S. Senator and U.S. Representative through the U. S. Capitol Switchboard at 202-224-3121.

The receptionist will ask which Senator or Representative office you want to be transferred to.

Tell them the name of your U.S. Senator or Representative and they will then transfer you to your Senator or Representative. If you do not know who your U.S Senator or Representative is, simply click here.

All you have to say when the office staff answers is:

“I am calling to ask the Senator (or Congressman/Congresswoman) to support Sand Up for Safety’s efforts in having the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) act now and study existing marketplace solutions.”

If the staff asks any questions, please direct them to our Sand Up for Safety website and tell them they can email Sand Up for Safety™ Founder Robert K. Houton.  That’s it!